My favorite colors are Blue & White. Favorite food is "free"food & "see" food. I am a Christian, member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am a divorcee, a father of four 2 girls 2 boys and grandfather of 2 boys. I am blessed with the 2 best parents a boy could ever wish for. I have lived half of my life in American Samoa & the other half in other parts of the World. Grew up middle third child of 7: 4 girls 3 boys. I have lived collectively about 20 years on & off in Hawaii.
Dad hitched a ride from Pago Pago on a coal powered U.S. Navy ship to Hawaii where he met my Mom, a Samoan Chief's Princess daughter who was trying to get out of an arranged Traditional Samoan marriage. My Dad a commoner joined the U.S. Marine Corp in Hawaii. My Mom chose the Marine... The Princess & her Marine!
I have the physical disability of severe arthritis. I am a Veteran of the United States Navy & "most" times Proud to be an American U.S. Citizen. My hobbies are Community Service, Sports, & Music. I am 59-years-young!
Hawaii is my Home away from Home. I am an Island Boy 100% Polynesian American!
( video clip is from 2019 Wahiawa Christmas Parade... where I unofficially announced my intentions to run for Hawaii State Senate Seat Dist 22 )
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
* School of Hard Knocks
* Graduated Matafao Elementary, Samoana High School, American Samoa Community College all in American Samoa. Other Schools: North Terrace Elementary (CA) , Fia Iloa Elementary (AS), NanakuliHigh School (HI) , BYU-Hawaii , BYU-Idaho (online), UOP Phoenix (online)
* United States Navy - Graduated RTC Company Honorman & Command Honorman as member of Hawaii All State Company (1979), General Manager S&T Produce Co (AS) - a Commerical Plantation & Real Estate Business, Managing Editor Sports Edition Samoa News (AS)
* Other: Janitor, Cashier, Uber Lyft Driver, Musician PCC
* VOLUNTEER GROUPS - Founder President CARING FOR SHARRING 501c3 Non Profit fundraiser for daughter battling blood cancer Leukemia, AMERICAN SAMOA NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, FEDERATION AMERICAN SAMOA TABLE TENNIS, DOLAN T TELESO FOUNDATION, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, IST AMMENDMENT WAHIAWA WHITMORE LAULANI, Church Callings
( Halloween at recently closed Tamura's Kalaeloa. Me on the right with fellow Cashier Megan )
2 REASONS - Why Run for Political Office & Why State Senate
1. TOPPLE HAWAII DEMOCRATS - I am running for Political Office in the Beautiful & Diverse State of Hawai'i because We need an IMMEDIATE & SUBSTANTIAL departure from the current & past half century+ of Hawaii Democrat Party Rule. If I am not part of the Solution, then I am part of the Problem. I choose to be Part of the Solution. Despite being an effective Politician for Our Dist 22, incumbent Senator Donavan Dela Cruz is a Major in the Hawaii Democratic Party Machine. He along with the Democrat Majority must be unseated... OR our New Normal will be the Old Normal.
2. COMPASSIONATE LEADERSHIP - We Require MORE female government leaders. Since CM Heidi Tsuneyoshi & State Rep Amy Perruso are doing such excellent work for our Community, I've chosen to go after Mr Donavan's seat.